Hello, today I would like to give you important information about ionic template selection, how we make the template selection and finally we will open sample projects and examine sample templates together with you.
If you dont know how to open a new project you can review my guide !
1. What is the template?
First, we can understand template word as a theme. The designs you see on internet sites are usually in the form of a template, ie the arrangement of objects, colors, etc. basic and detailed things are actually a theme. From there you can think about the template for mobile platform accordingly. Ionic has 11 basic templates. When you open a project you have to choose one of these 11 templates.
Template selection is the biggest factor when we open the progeny. Because the project you opened after this phase will be based on that template and you will continue to do your edits on this template.
Template selection is very relevant to what your application is (what you will do). For example, if you want a One-Page application, you can go to <super>, <tab>, <sidemenu> Using templats like it will be very unnecessary. Because unnecessary pages will be created and the size and load of the application will multiply.
Therefore, it is very useful for you to choose a template by considering how you implement it.
3.Ionic Template types
You can see the template types in the following picture.
Let explain templates.
- tabs: A simple template type that allows you to see menu transitions at the bottom or top of most applications.
- blank: A project that allows you to open an empty project, that is, nothing in it.
- sidemenu: A simple project that lets you see pop-up menu transitions you see in some applications.
- super: It is a template type that contains most things (intro screen, login screen, chat screen, etc.).
- conference: A conference app.
- tutorial: A template type that contains various screens that you can see in Ionic functionality.
- aws: A backend project that you can see related to Ionic’s backend.
4.Ionic Template Interfaces
Above you can see the interfaces of the templates.
As a result, if you are ready to use 11 different templates, you can choose the template that best suits you by looking at the above interfaces and you can start to develop your application.
Apart from these, you can get a ready theme by clicking here. Paid and free options available, you can access themes of all versions including ionic 1,2 and 3.