Hello today I will help you to get the most out of your trip by sharing all the details about the airport and showing you how to get to the city center of Prague airport (Václav Havel Airport) very well and easily.
1.Arrival the Prague
When you first land in Prague, you will enter duty free area as if you are at any airport. Here you can get a few things without entering the city if you want, you can see better prices compared to the city, but only some products.
Later, when you follow the check-out letter you will see a row for passport control. You will then find the baggage delivery area directly in front of you and proceed towards the exit.
When you find the exit, you will find yourself in an area. Let’s describe it visually. Airport site.
A. For City Transportation
- The area that emerges after you have taken your baggage is the bus area directly to the area you are leaving. So it’s the place marked with an “X”. When you go straight ahead, you will see the departure point of the buses in front of you.
- You need to get a ticket for the bus. There are a few tariffs for tickets;
1-) 30 minutes: 24 CZK
2-) 90 minutes: 32 CZK
3-) 1 Day: 110 CZK
4-) 3 Days: 310 CZK
It’s entirely up to you to get tickets here. If you just want to go to the city center second option fit you. Unfortunately, 30 minutes is not enough because of that you have to buy 90 minutes ticket . Or you can take 1 or 3 days and never buy on the ticket again. Some sites tell you to pay a fee in your baggage, but it is not necessary!
- The city bus 119 you need to get to the city transportation is already in this bus station in all the tourists. When you first enter your ticket you have to go to the yellow machines.
- There is not a stop you need to stay in. The last stop on the bus is the last stop on the metro station so you can get on track and then enter the metro.
- Check your watch. If your ticket is over, if you do not get a new ticket, estimate the place you will arrive and buy or not.
- Assuming you are now a metro, you need to board one of the three halls A, B or C line, at the moment you are on metro line “A”
- If you want to go to the city center just go to “Mustek” , check out the following map for another stop
- You will follow the same path again when you return. Get off at Nadrazi Veleslavin stop and follow signs to Terminal 1 at bus 119.
B. For Food – Shopping
There are some places in the airport for food and shopping. They are cafes, markets, restaurants and fast food places.
- Cafe: * Costa Coffe * Starbucks
- Restaurants: * Restaurant on the terrace at the airport * Italian restaurant
- Market: * Billa
- Fast-Food: * KFC * Subway
These are the first ones I have recommended from Starbucks because Costa is very expensive. The restaurant is absolutely terrific, even cheaper and cheaper than the food in the city. It is also a fantastic view. The market is you have just 1 option that is Billa , that market is cheap and ver kind of products and finally just go to the KFC and enjoy the b-smart menu !
3. Tricky Points
Finally there are some tricky points and saving lives.
- The most beautiful place to sleep is the seating area on the side of the window, where you can sleep and stretch out your feet.
- There are tables for charging available right next to the ticket machine white table sockets on the table unfortunately there is no place to sit in these tables.
- The downstairs toilets are cleaner and less crowded.
- There is a stand to Terminal 1, information brochure available near the stand, you can find maps about both Prague airport and about the airport, it is definitely recommended !!!
- Terrace is definite quit the landscape is awesome !!!!!!
- Choose Starbucks instead of Costa, cheaper prices.
- You can eat KFC or Subway, at least the prices for breakfast are very reasonable.
- The billa market also has everything you need for water and other needs, the prices are the same everywhere.
- DEFINITELY YOU DO NOT EXCHANGE YOUR MONEY IN THE AIRPORT BECAUSE COMMISSIONS ARE SO BAD AND LOW YOU CAN LOSE YOUR HALF OF YOUR MONEY JUST USE YOUR CREDIT CARD IN THE TICKET MACHINES AND OTHER LOCATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you still have not found it, here is a video.